Juventus - scores, stats, next matches & results | NewEraStreams
Coach: Massimiliano Allegri
Stadium: Allianz Stadium
Juventus Football Club, or Juventus or "Juve", is a football club based in Turin, Italy, that competes professionally. The club was founded in 1897 and is one of Italy and Europe's oldest and most successful football clubs.
Juventus has won numerous Serie A titles, Coppa Italia titles, and Supercoppa Italiana titles, making it the most revered and successful club in the history of Italian football. The club has also won European Cups/UEFA Champions League titles, UEFA Cups, and UEFA Super Cups.
The club's colors are black and white, and they play their home matches at the Allianz Stadium, which has a capacity of 41,507 spectators. Juventus has a strong rivalry with Turin-based club Torino, and their derby is known as the "Derby della Mole".
Juventus has a long and storied history, with many legendary players playing for the club. Some famous names associated with Juventus include Michel Platini, Gianluigi Buffon, Alessandro Del Piero, and Cristiano Ronaldo.
In recent years, Juventus has been one of the most dominant teams in Italian football, winning the Serie A title for nine consecutive seasons between 2011 and 2020. The club has also enjoyed success in European competition, reaching the Champions League final on multiple occasions.
The current manager of Juventus is Massimiliano Allegri, who returned to the club in 2021 after a two-year absence. Under Allegri's leadership, Juventus will be looking to continue winning and competing for domestic and continental honors.
The club began as an amateur team, playing friendly matches against local rivals. They have been often referred to as The Old Lady, hinting towards the church they harbor in their city.
In 1900, Juventus won its first trophy, the Coppa Internazionale, a precursor to the modern-day Italian Cup. In the following years, the club experienced a period of success, winning multiple regional and national titles.
In the 1920s and 1930s, Juventus established itself as one of the top teams in Italian football, winning several Serie A titles and becoming the first team to win the Italian championship five times between 1931 and 1935. The club won its first major international trophy in 1934, winning the Central European Cup.
After World War II, Juventus continued to enjoy success, winning the Serie A title in 1949-50 and 1951-52. In the 1950s and 1960s, the club was led by legendary Italian striker Omar Sivori, who helped Juventus win three more Serie A titles.
In the 1980s, Juventus experienced a period of dominance, winning five Serie A titles and a European Cup. The team was led by talented players known as the "Magical Trio" - Michel Platini, Paolo Rossi, and Zbigniew Boniek.
In the 1990s, Juventus became a major force in Italian and European football, winning multiple league titles and reaching several Champions League finals. The club also signed French superstar Zinedine Zidane, who helped them win the Champions League in 1996.
In recent years, Juventus has continued to be one of the most successful and dominant clubs in Italian football. The team won nine consecutive Serie A titles between 2011 and 2020 and has also enjoyed success in European competition, reaching the Champions League final on multiple occasions. The club has also attracted some of the world's best players, including Cristiano Ronaldo, who signed with Juventus in 2018.
How to stream Juventus matches?
Serie A, the top tier of Italian football, is broadcast on several TV networks and platforms around the world. The specific broadcasters for Serie A vary by country, but here is a brief overview of some of the main broadcasters in different regions:
- Italy - Sky Sport is the main broadcaster of Serie A in Italy and offers extensive coverage of all games, including live matches, highlights, and analysis. DAZN is also a popular platform for streaming Serie A games in Italy.
- United States - ESPN holds the broadcast rights for Serie A in the United States and offers live coverage of several games weekly, as well as highlights and analysis.
- United Kingdom and Ireland - Premier Sports is a sports TV network in the UK and Ireland that offers live and exclusive coverage of Serie A games and other top European football leagues.
- Canada - DAZN is the main broadcaster of Serie A in Canada and offers live and on-demand coverage of all games.
- Australia - beIN Sports holds the broadcast rights for Serie A in Australia and offers live coverage of several games weekly, as well as highlights and analysis.
- North Africa and the Middle East - beIN Sports is the main broadcaster of Serie A in the Middle East and the North Africa region and offers live coverage of all games and other top football leagues and sporting events.
These are just a few examples of broadcasters for Serie A in different countries. Availability may vary based on your location, so you should look for the options available or find an alternative to streaming matches other than the ones already mentioned.
There are several ways to watch Serie A (Italian top-flight football league) games live:
- TV Broadcasts: Serie A games are broadcast on several TV networks worldwide, including Sky Sports, DAZN, and ESPN. You can check your local listings to see which channels show Serie A matches in your area.
- Online Streaming Services: Several streaming services, such as DAZN, Sky Go, and ESPN+, offer Serie A games live streams. These services usually require a subscription, but some offer free trials, so you can test them out.
- Live Streaming Websites: Several websites offer live streams of Serie A games, but it is important to be careful when using these as many of them are illegal and may contain malicious software.
- Mobile Apps: Many online streaming services mentioned above have applications that allow you to watch Serie A games on the go.
The above options help the user decide and check out the different mediums and options available to stream Serie A matches and stream Milan matches as well. The following options tell us which broadcasters and streamers have the right to telecast and broadcast the matches for AC Milan and Serie A.
The following list shares the trophies won by Juventus
- Serie A – 36 times, last win in 2019-20
- Serie B – 1 time, back in 2006-07
- Coppa Italia – 14 times, last win in 2020-21
- Supercoppa Italiana – 9 times, last win in 2020
- UEFA Champions League – 2 times, last win in 1995-96
- UEFA Cup – 3 times, last win in 1992-93
When did they last win Serie A?
Their last Serie A title win was back in 2019-20 under Maurizio Sarri.
When did they last win the UEFA Champions League?
Their last UEFA Champions League win came back in the 1990s, back in 1996, under the leadership of Zinedine Zidane.
How many Serie A's have they won in total?
They hold the record for most Serie A crowns, with 36 titles.
How many UEFA Champions League have they won in total?
They have won the UEFA Champions League 2 times so far.
Who is their all-time top scorer?
Alessandro Del Piero, the legendary striker, holds both records for appearances and goals scored, with 290 goals in 705 appearances for the old lady.